Effortlessly Manage Your Finances
Your bookkeeper’s #1 goal is to support the success of your business by keeping your finances in order. This is especially important in industries where material costs may fluctuate, cash flow can be inconsistent, and job scope can quickly change. A bookkeeper’s primary tasks are to track and categorize transactions, reconcile accounts, and to provide monthly or quarterly financial reports so you can understand the financial health of your business.
Reclaim your time from bookkeeping tasks and focus on growing your business while we handle the financial details.
Bookkeeping Diagnostic Review
Optimize Your Bookkeeping for Business Success
You need to know if your current bookkeeping system is helping or hurting your bottom line. Our comprehensive bookkeeping audit examines your records for inaccuracies and missing information, then proposes recommendations for improvement.
Here’s what’s included:
- Full bookkeeping analysis to check for missing or excess funds in your business accounts and analysis of deposits, payments, and invoicing data to check for record-keeping accuracy.
- Compliance check to ensure legal and regulatory requirements are met to avoid potential issues down the line.
- Personalized video, receive a narrated walk-through of our findings, providing clarity on your financial situation.
- Strategy Report, get a detailed report outlining our findings and offering recommendations for improvement.
Bring Order to Your Business Records
Your bookkeeping records show your current business performance and where your business is headed. Our bookkeeping cleanup service makes order out of chaos so you can determine your next steps with confidence.
Here’s what’s included:
- Comprehensive Bookkeeping Diagnostic Review – We start with every item included in our basic auditing service.
- 1-on-1 Video Conference – We’ll explain our findings and recommendations for moving forward.
- Fast Cleanup – Your records will quickly be corrected and organized to make sure they’re tax (and audit!) ready at all times.
- Final Meeting – Once your cleanup is complete, we’ll have a live video conference to discuss the improvements made to your bookkeeping system and how you can move forward with confidence.
Focus on Your Business, Let Us Handle the Books
Hiring a bookkeeper pro means you can keep building momentum without wasting time on busywork. Our bookkeeping subscription service helps you build a thriving business while still having time for your life. You can concentrate on what matters most—growing your business.
Here’s what you get:
- Discounted Bookkeeping Diagnostic Review & Cleanup Service – Enjoy a one-time discount on vital business services.
- Expense Categorization – Your business expenses will be regularly documented and categorized with special attention given to available deductions.
- Account Reconciliation – We’ll compare your records to ensure all transactions listed are accurate and complete.
- Financial Statements – Receive monthly reports providing insights into your business’s financial health.
- Financial Strategy – We’ll analyze your records for profits and losses and offer suggestions for financial improvement when necessary.
- Monthly Video Reports – Get a monthly bookkeeping report with a video walkthrough explaining your current and projected numbers.
- Add-on Options – Customize your service with additional features like bill pay, payroll management, 1099 service, and tax & bookkeeping package service.
Business Startup Assistance
We can help you navigate the maze of state and government agencies and understand your options as you start your new business. We’ll discuss business name considerations and business entity selection, which can have significant financial and tax implications. We can explain each choice and its implications, ensuring you make informed decisions about licenses, permits, and document filing and compliance issues, including the BOI Reporting Rule and other requirements.
Corporate Transparency Act – Beneficial Ownership Reporting
Starting January 2024, many small businesses and family investment companies must report ownership and management details to the U.S. Department of the Treasury under the Corporate Transparency Act (CTA). Your company must report to FinCEN if it qualifies as a “reporting company” and doesn’t meet any of the 23 exemptions. Reporting companies include corporations, LLCs, and similar entities formed or registered to do business in the U.S. Failing to adhere to BOI reporting obligations can result in civil and criminal penalties. We can help you carry out this obligation.